If you’ve got little ones going back to school and you’re about to start the battle of school uniforms, stationery, morning routines and school drops offs, then this is for you.
10 stages every parent goes through at back to school
1. Having to battle the crowds for uniforms and stationery supplies
2. Trying to get the kids back into normal bath, book, bed routine
3. Packing lunches the night before feeling like a super parent.
4. Trying to wake the kids up and get them out of bed
5. Breakfast chaos
6. Get positive! Bribing the kids to get out the door.
7. When one kids needs to go to the toilet once you’ve just got your seatbelt on
8. Back seat arguments
9. School drop off
10. Driving away feeling like you’re on a holiday